Yin Yang Index du Forum Yin Yang

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How To Make Photos Smaller For Facebook Cover

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yin Yang Index du Forum -> Vie Du Forum -> Aide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
birwarf

Masculin
Clan: Yang

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Make Photos Smaller For Facebook Cover Répondre en citant

How To Make Photos Smaller For Facebook Cover
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

My profile pic is overlaping the name a little bit but I like the results. Darla says March 29, 2012 at 11:06 PM Thank you! A compliment from a professional graphic designer such as yourself means a lot to me. Even though I was frustrated that Facebook was forcing this on me, I hope the new design will interest visitors. See More. See More. I like how the angle of the books direct the eye toward the app tabs where the essence of our site resides. How do I poke someone?People can poke their friends or friends of friends on Facebook. See More. More Choices. See More. How do I upload a cover photo to my group?Group admins can add cover photos to their groups. Hopefully, if you visit our Timeline, you wont see our pages getting cut off (Welcome->Our Catalog->Books, for example)! Were using Genesis/Enterprise, BTW! Couldnt be happier! Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 6:18 PM Your book spines photo seems to capture the essence of your brand very well. Give your business a clean and professional social presence in no time, without design or technical skills. Im a writer, just getting started, so I dont have the shortened URL yet. See More. Jay Benedict Brown says September 13, 2012 at 12:20 PM That ought to do the trick. For instance, could I say something that would include the following CTA: Show us by submitting your photo& Enter the contest below. Brad Brighton says March 29, 2012 at 5:04 PM Thanks for the comments, Danielle. I tried to check out your cover photo, but as Darla says, your Facebook link doesnt work, and neither does the one in your second reply I even tried searching for it in Facebook and couldnt find it. See More. Come together Level up your photo game Get your pictures social ready without breaking a sweat with our editing tools. How do I ask questions for people who request to join a group I admin?Learn more about setting questions for pending members of a group that you admin. See More. I created it as 200 x 200, and it looks fine in the actual photo albums. Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 10:50 PM Some of the biggest global brands on Facebook are just now setting their cover photo tonight, but I have to say the idea that Oreo just posted is one of the most unique Ive seen. Learn more. Thousands of Photos & Shapes Create your own Facebook cover with fantastic imagery by uploading your photos or search our free image and shape library. Stev Newbury says March 29, 2012 at 12:37 PM Fantastic, detailed guide! I created my first cover a couple of weeks ago, after reading this Im inspired to start work on version 2! Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 4:40 PM Glad to hear that! Please share the link to version 2 here when you have it ready. Jami Willson says May 25, 2012 at 1:00 AM Amazing and creative article i read here. Thanks to copyblogger Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 4:16 PM Ha ha! Youre welcome. The profile image looks a little blurry, though. See More. There are over 3,000,000 people using Pagemodo in 104 countries 5a02188284
facebook twitter like feedfacebook hack v 3.9 free downloademoticons para facebook windows 8facebook chat love emoticons codesfacebook cover photos lifedownload video from facebook iphone cydiawhat does a green circle mean on facebook chatpositieve effecten facebooklogin to facebook under another accountwhere to paste facebook like button code

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yin Yang Index du Forum -> Vie Du Forum -> Aide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation